By using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We may modify these terms from time to time. Such modification shall become effective within seven (7) days following posting the modified version of the Terms. Your continued use of the Website following such modification means that you accept the new Terms.
Access Restrictions. You may set your browser to refuse and/or block any cookies from the Site or third party services (for more details please refer to Section 2.2.4 hereof).
Prohibited Conduct. You hereby agree that you will not engage in the following conduct:
- access the Website using any automated means or any manual process (including, without limitation, any “robots”, “spiders”, and automatic scripts);
- display links to the Website on any publicly accessible media, including without limitation on any forums, websites, message boards etc.;
- copy, frame, modify, create derivatives works or reproduce any part of the Website;
- interfere in any way with security-relates features of the Website;
- or perform any fraudulent activity.
Intellectual Property. The content of the Website, as well as its “look and feel”, design, sounds, programming code and software are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, such as copyrights and trademarks law. All of the content is owned by Us, except for some of the trademarks, logos and service marks that are owned by third parties. You hereby acknowledge that you have no rights to use any content from the Website without a prior written approval from Us. If you believe that your content has been used on the Website in a way which constitutes intellectual property infringement, you may contact Us at the following email address: email@example.com
Third Party Services.
- You agree that content relating to Third Party Services is provided to you for information purposes only and does not constitute any legal, financial, or other type of advice.
- We do not endorse any Third Party Services, or the operators of any websites linked from the Website.
- You assume all responsibility and liability for your interaction with Third Party Services and hereby agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Us and release us from all liability arising as a result of your use of any Third Party Services. If you have any complaints concerning a Third Party Service, you agree to contact such third party directly.
- Some of the promotions listed on our website in relation to Third Party Services are subject to cancellation and may only be available for certain period of time. It is your responsibility to ensure that the promotion you are interested in is still available and that you are eligible to receive it in accordance with applicable terms and conditions of such promotion.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
- The Website is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or any warranties arising out of course of dealing, usage or trade.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of any content available on the Website and such content is subject to change at any time. Your reliance on the Website’s content is made solely at your own risk.
- We do not make any warranties, representations or guarantees, whether express or implied, regarding any Third Party Service. We do not endorse any third party and expressly disclaim any and all liability for Third Party Services.
Limitation of Liability. We shall not be liable to you for any incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or for loss of data, revenue, profits or reputation, even if We were advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, and irrespective whether such damages or losses arise under theories of contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. In no event should Our aggregate, total liability to You under these terms or as a result of your use of the Website shall exceed the total amount of US$800.
Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us and our affiliates harmless from any against any and all claims, losses, fines, investigations, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from your violation of these Terms.
Assignment. We may assign these Terms, and any rights and obligations, without restriction or notification to you. Any rights and licenses granted to you hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you to any third party.
Communication We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any legal action or proceedings in connection with these Terms or the Website must be brought in courts located in the city of Tel Aviv, Israel, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.