At Recommended Casinos, we adhere to a policy of responsible gambling. Gambling can be a terrific hobby if you play like an adult. Think ahead – plan a budget and adhere to it and you’ll come out a winner. Here is our policy:
- Gambling is an adult activity. No minors under 18 years old should gamble or be reading about gambling.
- We are not a casino and do not accept bets.
- Our mission is to review other casinos.
- If you are going to place a real bet at a casino, only bet money that you can afford to lose!
- Do not bet while intoxicated or under the effects of string pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not bet while under high stress.
- Gambling is meant to be a fun hobby. Bet responsibly and keep it in proportion and you’ll always be able to enjoy it.
There are many charities and volunteer organizations that can assist you with responsible gambling problems. Here are the 3 best:
Gamble Aware is a UK responsible gambling organization that aims to provide information about gambling. They support initiatives that help prevent gambling addiction and minimize gambling related harm.
Gamblers Anonymous is the UK home of the worldwide organization. They offer meetings for gamblers with addiction problems. Their web site has a number of text files and even mp3’s to help irresponsible gamblers make important changes in their lives.
GamCare provides help and support to people with gambling problems. They have a live NetLine where you can chat with a counselor as well as a phone HelpLine. In addition, GamCare has a Forum and Chat Room for group help.